RE/MAX Professional Realty Lenders
About Janet StretchAs a part of the Re/Max Professional Realty Team, Janet Stretch brings to the Real Estate Industry 12 years of experience in the computer software/services industry, including skillsets of:
• Consulting and Consultative Sales
• Customer Service
• Project Management
Licensed in 1999, Janet consistently outperforms herself every year in the real estate field. She consistently educates herself in the field of Real Estate as evidenced by her credentials:
• GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
• ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
• CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
The above designations are earned via classroom credits, years of service, and completed transactions. And due to her level of professionalism, Janet is often asked to train new agents to Re/Max Professional Realty.
A graduate of Penn State with a degree in Quantitative Business Analysis and a later certificate in Project Management from Penn State, Janet believes in giving her clients the best in customer service with extensive attention to detail.
A native of Delaware County and a resident of Chester County since 1990, Janet understands the importance of delivering to her clients what they want and what they need. Janet’s philosophy in the Real Estate industry is to give her clients more than promised, sooner than promised – with integrity and professionalism.
Janet is a member of the
• Suburban West Association of Realtors and has served as member of the Professional Standards Committee, which hears the cases of claims brought against Realtors® by other licenses and/or consumers
• National Association of Realtors
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
Janet resides in West Chester in East Goshen Township with her husband, two teenage boys, and two 4 legged, tail wagging friends.